What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Attack

Myron got up at 2:30am to go to the bathroom and I didn't get back to sleep until after 4am. This dreams seems to be a another school anxiety dream from the setting.

James and I were at his school on the first day. For some reason I was upstairs when they were doing their calling out in the gym. So then I didn't know who his teacher was. I looked in Mme. Pirrie's class (the one he had last year) but he wasn't in there. So I went down to the office to ask which class he was in, but the door to the office was closed. I was going to turn away to come back later, when I saw the in the window above the door there was a man's face. Then he came out and started chasing me. I don't know why. So I ran. I think eventually I got away. I screamed a lot. I went back to the office. This time they were open and I asked which class James was in. It took them a while to figure it out but they told me the name which was really long and I think hyphenated. I explained to them that I had been attacked, but they did not seem to take me too seriously. Melissa was beside me and I told her that I would tell Lynann about their treatment of me and that would solve things. She nodded. I told them that he had emailed me. But again they did not take me too seriously.

(being attacked in your dream can indicate that you are feeling vulnerable. Maybe I am feeling vulnerable in an area and don't feel people are taking me seriously)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home