What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Homeless camping

There was a camping trip led by a guy. There were 2 of us girls and a guy as the 'campers'. There was an age difference between us and the leader. We were trying to stay in a homeless shelter and went to different ones around the city. Finally, the leader said at the next one we were going to call ahead so we didn't have to walk all over the city. If only he had thought of it earlier!
Once he had agreed to that, we stopped at a bathroom that had 3 stalls. I no longer saw the leader. I took the first stall that I thought had the highest walls, but the toilet was at a 45 degree angle so it was very difficult to sit on. The other girl took the second stall, which had lower walls but they were still adequate. The guy sat on a bench to the side and laughed at us.

James was using bus tickets to get around town and take girls to movies. I was walking up a steep hill and I ended up on a roof and was climbing to the next and there was a fire truck with a dog in it. I wondered if there was a real fire, how I would make it from one roof to the next. There needed to be changes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home