What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tracy's dad

I had a great dream in the middle of the night (12-2am) and I thought it was so good I would remember it in the morning, but that didn't happen.:(

This one I woke up from at 5:10am:
I was going to the school to visit Tracy. School ended at 3:30 and I had come at 3 but she had already left with her dad. The next day I came a few minutes earlier and beat her dad and got to see her and tried to steer her away from him.
I think there were raspberry danishes in the dream. (Yum!)

In real life Tracy's dad died when she was 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home