What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apartment shift

I was dropping James and AJ off at an apartment building (It looked like a big house) while I went to a concert. I think it was supposed to be the apartment on Division St. that John H. and a bunch of people from our Church live at, but it was on Charles St. where John P. lives. John P. was pretty pumped about the apartment.
I went in on the first floor and showed the young boys the door of someone who lived there. I also told them the numbers of other people who lived there.
The apartment was also a gateway to get from one street to another part of town. (second gateway dream recently!)

In real life James and AJ are too young to be dropped off unattended in an apartment.

Yesterday I dreamt about Brook. That she was helping me and I was helping her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home