What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Transport

I was in a parking lot and saw there was a car and a van that had obviously been in an accident as the car was nested inside the side of the van. I thought for a moment that it was my car, but I could see it in the lot beside the accident, then was not so worried. I went inside and tried to explain the accident like I had seen it but it all didn't make sense. I couldn't explain how the car ended up like that as it wasn't backing out. It wasn't a perpendicular accident which would have been easy to explain. How do you explain a parallel accident in such a small area?

Then my parents and I and James were waiting for a bus. They were at the stop, I was wandering around. To get to the stop I had to go up a hill. The bus terminal was on a steep slope. James was standing on the bench.

Also, in another Melissa and a scale behind her with rating numbers on it.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, August 30, 2008 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said…

    I dreamt last night that I was directing a high school play.

    A door needed to be replaced from plexiglass to wood. I decided that its function was only to block sound, it wasn't visible, so we left it and worked feverishly on the sets sets.

    People were filing in while we were in the back still working on on other parts of the stage...

    I had to run get some materials... people and tents in the way...

    I take it as just a school start anxiety dream.

    -----

    I dropped by to thank you for all your kind comments and prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home