What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eco-closets

My mother had built into her home these really neat eco-closets. Apparently, during the summer it keeps your clothes cool and during the winter it keeps them warm, so there must have been some insulation effect going on. They felt so smooth and looked very nice. I told my mom that for all the effort, he clothes better be boiling in the winter!

(Will had a back to school anxiety dream- I consider the following on except I am anxious for James!)
I was waiting at the end of the day for James, but he didn't come for a long time, so I walked toward his class. Some of his class members had 'escaped' by not understanding the teachers instructions. I went in the classroom. They were all scared of her, but I was trying to tell them it wasn't so bad. I sat with them. She was explaining her reasoning on keeping them in.

Then we were out in a park. There was a dog there who could do multiplication tables, but didn't like me too much. Also didn't like the 9x5 question. I was telling Shieleen about how women can accomplish so much- work, take care of children, mclean the house, make dessert. When I said make dessert she took off running as she had evidently made dessert but not put it where it needed to go. She was on the other side of the pond from me. She had made some s'mores cake. She had this giant flipper to take the cake out but she mis-anticipated the strength of it and the cake went flying. Luckily, she had an equally huge pan and so she kept trying with this huge flipper trying to get a cake out, but it went flying quite a lot!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home