What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Stoppered up

In the basement of Rustle there were all these toilets (which would be a yay but-) that were stoppered up with clothing. All of the toilets were unusable. There was no cleansing available.

I was in the attic, picking up things. The dirt and dust was so thick.

A younger version of Fred G. looking to me for answers.

Seeing Joe on the stairs with an older lady and a dark haired girl. But then I looked again and it wasn't him after all.

I had 2 names when I woke up- one Rich Cameron. The other name slipped away. I was in a hurry to get to work in the morning and so did not write my dream down!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home