What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Trading retainers

There were a lot of parts of dream, I'm not sure I'll be able to write them in any order.

I was on the bus with my bike. I was glad they let me on the bus with it instead of it having to go on the front of the bus. There was another guy with a bike who wanted to get on using the back doors, just pulling them open. A lady wanted to transfer on to the Amherstview which was just in front of us. She thought it was just pulling out so she called to the bus driver to stop it, but he told her it was just pulling in.

I was with a woman who was looking at buying houses. She was taking notes. I told her about a bank or company that had saved up 50,000 to build a new condo. Another lady who was looking wanted to trade notes with her. Their teenage daughters were there. They wanted to trade retainers.

A professional photographer was trying to take pictures of James (set-up ones) and he was using my black splash pants whenever he needed some black in the picture. Some of James' friends were in the picture as well, but James was the highlight.

James and I went to a gymnastics show. After we were walking home, I realized I hadn't yet taken my camera out. It was getting dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home