What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

MIL

For some reason Marla and Aunt Cora showed up unexpectedly at our place, though the layout of the place was different. We were all surprised. Myron went and locked himself in the shower. I went into the back bedroom to get somethng. Marla followed me. She was wearing a white top and was taller than me. I put my hand out to keep her away. I said no, she couldn't come in.

Aunt cora was cleaning. I thought, well at least this is my busy week and I won't notice them there so much

Later, another dream I went to France, but all I wanted to do was read a book. At one point James and I went to the beach. I realized I was still wearing my black pants and I went off to find something to change into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home