What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cats will never be human

My dream had a lot of walking around in it down near Queen's. I was with James.
There was a woman there who had a number of houses. One of her cats lived in one and one lived in the other. But she wouldn't sell the houses because she thought the cats needed the space. She also had some ideas about inheritance. I tried to explain to her that that the cats would never give her human offspring to give the inheritance to. It was just logical.
I was in a testing center. You could see 2 graphs about me. One was really harsh and spiky and one was more of a curve, showing I am more of a calm person? I also stood on a scale to see my weight but instead the temperature came up. 80.

Also in the POOL HALL post, my interpretation on the was that we were not going to get a second shed, and true enough they were out when Myron went to buy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home