What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Explosion

A plane exploded. Then they were taking another Aliant plane by ship somewhere. It had to go through a straight. The engines hung off the side of the ship. One engine touched the land, caught fire and snapped off. Maybe they both did. The germans wanted the engines to analyse them. I was on the bank and had picked one (part?) up and put it in a garbage bag. It was still hot because it had been on fire so the garbage bag melted a bit. I started going up the hill. There was a man at the top of the hill who wanted the engine. I gave him my garbage bag. He was the quiet one working for the boss. You never suspect the quiet ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home