What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Closing the Lower Courtyard

When I woke up at 5am, this was the dream I remembered and when I woke up I knew it was time to close the lower couryard.
There were all this waterslides side by side. People were having fun. I was by the side working really hard to finish something off. I was giving it my all. James was watching.

I got back to sleep for a short time between 6:30-7 and had a funny dream where Oakley was too small to pee standing up beside the toilet, so he stood in the toilet to go pee. Myron was driving us somewhere, but he got lost. He had this cardboard box in the back, that when I checked was full of chocolate. Heaps of chocolate.

We had bought a church to live in and the church was meeting outside. Who was keeping it clean? When I walked in I said "monkey" but there were other people in the church- I had to go around the corner to find James. As I was walking up to the church house, a blue jay swooped at me and I crossed the street. The path was narrow and there were people on it- i almost fell off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home