What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

feast

We were having a feast at our church (IRL we ARE having a feast at our church but nothing like what I dreamed!). The room was much bigger than our Rustle Church. The tables were all lined up in rows, everyone facing the front. I think there were about 400 people there. A lot of them were immigrants. They asked who from the Church (that we were at) was there and I raised my hand. There were only 7 of us. 7 putting this whole feast on. And I was underneath the table playing with the kids and listening to their stories.

I went to the grocery store when it was just opening. I was walking up and down row by row. They had names on a board. I had my name but I wanted to exchange it for 'Hannah'. The lights flickered a lot. I was still walking up and down the aisles. I looked at the cash desks. I decided I wanted to go to #8 when I was done shopping. I caught the girls' eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home