What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 06, 2008

accidents

When I woke up at 3am, I had had 2 dreams and I repeated them over to myself in hopes I would still remember in the morning. Well, now it's the evening and I remember one of them:

I was driving on a fire truck behind an other fire truck. We were going quickly, it must have been an emergency. There were fire people hanging on the ladders. It was my job to catch the lady on the ladder if she fell off.

Maybe the other will come back to me later.

I had another dream that after I eventually got back to sleep. In that dream I was driving our car. I was driving fast for the conditions. There was a 4 way stop I was approaching from the north (Kingscourt and 7th maybe). There were so many cars parked along the side of the road that it made it hard to see what was coming. I stopped at the 4 way stop, but only briefly and went again. There was a dark car that was stopped at the 4 way, but may have been parked. I didn't stop long enough to find out. Then I made a right onto 5th and a left onto Nelson and there were cars parked on both sides. I was going quickly still- I slowed a bit as I was really close to one car. We watched and I made it by without hitting it! But then I sped up and the car landed in the ditch.

I am hoping this dream just has to do with my anxiety over using the car, but now Myron and James are out at gym, that makes me worried too. Fingers crossed that they get home safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home