What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

signature

There was a girl who was leading others astray. Her father made her sign a document to say she wouldn't do that anymore. The document kept coming up in the dream. Everytime she did something wrong the document would come out.
Then, either we were in the middle of, or we were watching a soap opera. Al said the casting for the children was really poor. This is because they were casting for a look, not abilities. There was Moose and Piper. Moose- a guy who looked like he had antlers and Piper- a thin sick looking girl.
There was a new device to mow lawns. I was trying to help this couple. The guy was using the new device on one part of the lawn and I was doing something on the other side of the lawn. There was a guy across the road who was laughing as the new mowing machine. It was like a whippersnipper but the circle was much bigger and it strapped on to your body. The guy gave up after doing one part of the lawn and then I took it up for the second part. I asked the lady if I was doing it right. She didn't really know.
I was washing a window in an underground cave like place. I could see the signature girl through it but I pretended I didn't. I would let her come to me. It seemed the best method.
There was also something that happened in a big arena, but that has disappeared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home