What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, October 13, 2008

book

There was a book about the universe. On the cover was a grey cloud and on top of it was a many sided apartment building, in light colours- white, yellow and orange. I thought it would be a good book for my mom.

I had Peter in front of a large wall of cubbyholes. He was supposed to pick something from on of the holes, but instead he turned and went over to another shelf and wanted an old dime that had some old writing on it. I didn't know whose they were. I looked around for someone to ask, but Peter had already decided.

I looked out the back window and saw James and Myron about to head off to hockey on the bike. There was another guy in the back with his child who was also going with Myron and James. He went to the cafe church. I went downtown and found the church. There were these stairs you had to go up first. I was reluctant to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home