What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Work

I woke up at 4:30 and got back to sleep fleetingly about 6:30am and had a couple of dreams all mostly relating to my work.

In one we couldn't hold our introductory session in our regular room. I'm not sure what was wrong with the room but my boss took the students downstairs. I stayed up in the room- I think it was my room. After the first session he came back up to my room. He was going to try to make it into what he needed. So he plugged in the computer on the floor and it showed up a bit on the wall. But not great. I wasn't quite sure why he came back. The room also seemed too small.

In another one, I was in my lab room and they were doing renovations. New wallpaper. Then they were doing more- they had boarded off one of the doors. My students were in the dark. I went to turn on the light but the lightswitch was boarded over and blue sparks were coming out. I ran out the alternate door to get Randy. I think I told the students to get out. I ran down the hall and Randy and some guys were getting on a elevator with a trolley. When I told them what was happening, I think they all ran down the hall toward my class.

There were ants in my bathtub, also some thing with pincers. I didn't want James to see them.

I think yesterday or the day before, my dream was about this apartment building. Going up and down. Dealing with situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home