What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Humming

I walked in to Next Church but there was noone in the sanctuary. One (I + others) could hear a humming coming from somewhere in the building. So we decided to follow the hum. We found large room where a lot of people were sitting in pews and humming. It was set up sort of like St. Johns(?)- the anglican Church down by Portsmouth Village. When you walked in there were some pews ahead and you were at the back of the Church. I sat beside Gary (pastor of Next) and Shannon. They were humming. On my other side were Clint and Jen. Clint offered me a bag of candy and told me, happily, that there was only one yellow egg salad flavoured one. I was actually disappointed because I liked the yellow ones. It's the orange ones I didn't like. I made a face when I ate them. Clint told me some things that he discovered he can't eat. I understood, there's a lot of things I can't eat as well.

Some students were talking to me about the area of Engineering they wanted to go into. One's grades were not good enough and he was forced to go into General Science.

Driving down the hill we had to turn at the second right to get to the hot air balloons.

then I woke up at 4am