What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Carrying the duck

I went to this cafe to work. As I arrived for my first day, the owner was outside telling me I shouldn't bother starting, that the cafe was going to close. He had a bunch of men with him. I said ok but pretty much just ignored him and went in. I didn't tell the lady who ran it about my confrontation. She was pretty busy. I'm not sure if she noticed me. She didn't give me anything to do right away, so I thought I would start by learning all the prices. I was going to start at the dessert wall. There were lots of choices.

There was a family that came in with 4 children and they needed some help making sure they went to the bathroom or something.

Then a winter storm hit. An ice storm. I was trying to help my new co-workers. WE were on a farm. I had to carry the duck that we were taking to the vet. We went out back. The ice had leveled a lot of the gates. I looked up- the power lines were still up, but I didn't trust them, so while the people I was going with walked around the snowbank (under the power lines), I walked over the snowbank (no power lines) with the duck. The duck was getting more agitated and started biting my hands. I understood his agitation.

I looked up Duck in a dream dictionary and it said:
A duck is a very interesting bird and the message it conveys is generally positive. Ducks are well adopted to navigate and survive on land and in the water. They can swim, walk, and fly. Ducks are flexible and multi-talented. Dreaming about this bird suggests that you, or someone else in your life, is very flexible and can competently deal with emotional issues. Superstition-based dream interpretations say that ducks are very good omens and that you will "float" away from your current difficulty.
Floating away sounds good to me!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home