What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Traveling

Patsy and Gary were building a tent and then Gary decided there was something structurally wrong with the tent and started to re-build it with an extension.

We were down by the beach and there was a plane overhead. It made a black line and then there was a parachutist. The chutist tried to go back but eventually decided to drop and went splash in the water. We went looking for him/her.

There was a contraption called a snowshoe car that had these big huge inflatable wheels and could travel on top of the water, a bit like a water spider.

I woke up after these dreams about 4am, then got back to sleep and had this one:

I was at the top of a hill with lots of cars and there was someone at the bottom. My parents had a detachable car, so I closed it up. I thought one side of the windows were open but they were actually double windows, so there was a clear layer (that was closed) and a darker layer that was in unusual shapes that was down.

There was a security booth at the bottom of the hill. A girl went in to ask about the showers and then went back out with someone following her.
I was at the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home