What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 30, 2009

The making of the next Star Wars film

I don't know where my brain gets this stuff:

This was a long dream that I woke up from at 4am. The main gist of it had to do with 4 planets that were ruled by 4 couples. There were 2 different species. The human type (like Luke, Leia) and the furry type (like Chewy, Ewoks). The couples could be made from human-human pairings or furry-furry or human-furry. If you had a furry-furry pairing the baby would be furry. If you had a human-furry pairing then you did not know what type of baby you would get. If you had a human-human pairing then you would get a human baby, which in my dream was referred to as a 'meat' baby. (That cracks me up now.)

After I eventually got back to sleep, I dreamt about being alone in a house in the middle of a storm. Everyone else had gone off somewhere. I was concerned that I did not have the food I needed to get through. I could hear the storm all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home