What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Closer to free 2

As I was walking home, I turned onto 3rd Ave. and all the construction that was there and I remembered the dream I mentioned forgetting in the last post.

Division St. was closed off by construction. Some cars tried driving over the sidewalk. James and I were walking on the sidewalk. I pulled him out of the way of the car. There was an angry man in the car he stopped but he was over a big hole in the ground, so his car fell in and was dented. I went and asked him if he was ok. I think he was less angry after he had fallen, which didn't make much sense- you would think he would be angrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home