What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shot the wolf

I think I was in Greg S.'s house. It was yellow. I don't think Greg or his family were in the house, but I was. There was a room with things to be protected. There was a wolf outside the room. I shot him dead. I left the corpse there for Greg to clean up and left the house!

Kathy was running a daycare. The kids seemed older. She didn't want James in the daycare anymore. Someone was saying that he was causing trouble, but he really wasn't, they were making it up. Or at least I felt they were.

Leaving the daycare in a beige car. We stopped on a hill. Then there was a car coming the other way so we had to go again.

Yesterday I had a dream about Al leading a church trip. Our church takes lots of trips in my dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home