What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Biking into the sunrise

A couple of days ago, I had a dream that James was biking to school on his own. It was still dark when he set out. I saw him going down the road and there was someone coming the other way. I ran and caught up with him and instructed him that he needed to pull over when someone was coming the other way. Then suddenly, it was light- the sun was rising and I thought that was so much better.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a house with a bunch of people. John P. was there and was thirsty. The layout of the house was like my chaplin house in st. C.. I asked him what he wanted to drink- we had everything. He wanted a strawberry drink. I went to the fridge but we didn't have everything, only watermelon and something else, not strawberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home