What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, January 16, 2009

A sheep, a lamb and a wounded Canada goose

The snow was gone. There was a wounded canada goose in a green lawn of someones house (on Chaplin) I could see his wing was hurt so he could not fly. At first he was trying to get away, even from me. Then he calmed down and he and a sheep and a lamb were standing and looking at me. Then a black rottweiler dog came up from between them and started barking at me. (why he didn't attack the softies, I don't know- but I knew I needed to defend them) I grabbed the dog's mouth. He kept barking. I felt one of his teeth break. I was surprised. The dog looked surprised as well.

I also had a dream where Oakley and Jul were giving angry looks (in fun) and I was looking for a video that wasn't in the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home