What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

3 Meanings

Pretty far back from when I woke up (so pretty difficult to remember), I had a dream (which all I can currently remember for it is a cup of coffee) and then I had a dream where I was interpreting the first dream (in my dream) and there were 3 meanings to things that happened (or maybe things that didn't happen). The first was that the phone did not ring in the dream. That meant confidence. I think the second had something to do with peace (represented by the coffee cup- even though I hate coffee!)

Then I had all these other dreams, and forgot the other 2 meanings:
Kathy S. was standing under a banner for her parents anniversary- apparently they were married in 1914!- I was calculating in my dream how old that made her!

There was a girl at a computer and I cane downstairs and she told me what was going on. I wanted to protect her.

There was a store- maybe a Christian book store. There were birds in the store. At various times, various numbers. Sometimes just a stray one flying through, sometimes a wall of cages with different ones. I was trying to put a bird away but couldn't figure out which cage it would fit into. There was a cage with birds that looked like kiki but they were close to the edge- I thought they would fall out if I opened the cage.
There was one section that was off from the others, maybe a more casual area. There was one salesman there, but he seemed to be more social, not selling much. There were so many people in the other sections of the store that needed help, but he stayed in the one section where people didn't really need help so much.
There was a part of the store that was a balloon range. You would get in a hot air balloon and go up in the air- you would be able to steer it and avoid bubbles thrown up from the ground. It was all in an enclosed area but it SEEMED like you were outside.

Randy gave me some of his tickets to an event. They had names written on them. Two were for Roseanne and her parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home