What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Couple

I was getting a drive with this couple. They had problems. I don't think either of them should have been driving! The woman had maybe no licence. She should have been in jail (she said). The guy was sitting in the passenger seat, but was driving. There was noone in the drivers seat, but the car was still going. The woman was running alongside the car saying that she couldn't drive because she would be put in jail for 3 months and wouldn't get to see her kids.

There was a man at their house that had some piercings on his back. These weren't small little piercings, but large push buttons. I said it looked painful. He said ,yes, it stung a bit.

My laundry was over at their house as well and I was gathering everything up from the hanging racks. I also had a pile of photos. I said I had taken the small ones and had given the large ones to my mom so she could see them better.

I was on a bus and while I was exiting the bus, I told the bus driver that one of the other passangers would be contacting him, because he needed him to be his lawyer. Apparently he worked 2 jobs - bus driver and lawyer. The bus driver said that tomorrow he was working two shifts so was out all day.

I waved at the bus, then turned to walk on my way. I put my backpack on and there were hard metal things in it so the load was heavy and sharp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home