What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, November 24, 2008

In C.P.'s house

Some of us were staying over at Christine's house. It was a big house, with lots of rooms. There were lots of people in the house who I did not know. They were teenagers, a lot of them. They had to share space. We all did.

Lisa and Gabby were in one room. Gabby was sleeping and Lisa was smiling and doing what she had to do. All of a sudden, Gabby woke up screaming and her whole body was twisting. Lisa ran to her. I could see Gabby's legs. They were much longer than he current age. Maybe 4 or 5. She was still wearing diapers. The diaper had leaked and her pants were very wet. Quite understandable why she was so upset.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 24, 2008 7:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Weird. Gabby slept really well last night with the exception of waking up a bunch of times right in a row around 10:30pm. We figure now she has peed through her sleeper and was uncomfortable.....she hasn't done that in forever....strange.
    P.S. I can't remember my user name and password so I just keep posting as anonymous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home