What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Voting with Melissa

at 5am I woke up after this dream:
I went with Melissa to vote. The location we went to vote was under repair. We walked in and Melissa voted, but I was unsure if I had the correct identification, so I decided not to vote. I thought you needed the new cross border ID to vote, so I put my voting card down on my lunch tray and went to have lunch. But Melissa told me that I could just use my drivers license or health card, so then I wanted to vote again. But my voting card was on my lunch tray and the tray had been picked up, so I went to the rack of trays to look for it. I found an old voting paper with my name on it, but not the card. Melissa was reading a book while I looked.

at 7am I woke up after this dream:
I was at military work and was going to run a 2:30pm class, but for some reason felt I did not have to go to the class. I was trying to help this small woman with dark hair. she was also military involved and had kids. I did not know her name. I kept trying to ask her name but she was busy. One of her kids had poured molasses on the bed. She and I were going to go to a coffee place. But then I realized that was the same time as my class and I did need to be at my class! So then I was trying to find her to tell her.
I was at my computer and there were books and things on my chair and I was taking them off. As I was doing that, a guy tried to take the chair. I told him no, that was my chair and there were plenty of other chairs in the room that were not in use. I pointed to one. He got another chair.
There was a going on at someone's house and we were in groups. I saw a girl in another group that I talked to as we clicked. Her name was also Aphra. I came back to my group and Michelle asked me what her name was. I told her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home