What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bird movement

In a pet store with Kim, picking up things for the birds when I realized that I was going away tomorrow and she would need to look after the birds, so should she take them today. She agreed that she should and so I dumped their water out for the trip (IRL Kim is taking the birds in about a week when we go to St. C.)

Then we walked through this billowy walkway back to my house.

My mom was over at my house and I decided to make dinner. I was making chicken weiners. I asked my mom how many she wanted. Hesitantly, she said 1. And I said - was there a problem digesting the last time (apparently all I serve my mom is chicken weiners) and she said no, last time was fine. I was trying to get her to eat more than one. Then the front door opened. It was Matty and Natty, two guys who were tenting/ staying with us. I went to the door and ushered them into the back to meet my mom (the room we were in was like the extension on the St. C house) They did, and shook her hand. Neither my mom nor I commented that Natty's name was like my brothers, but we both thought it.

Then a racoon woke me up outside at 3:40am. I'm still up!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home