What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Squatter

There was a squatter in a house. She was wearing dark sunglasses and a trench coat. My mother pushed her out the door of the house she was squatting in. Either I took of her sunglasses, or she did. I was looking right in her eyes. I talked to her and told her that God could see her heart and that God loved her. I was connecting with her spirit. Her external form did not seem to respond, I knew her internal did. I was speaking very stongly.

There were all kind of identical yellow figures that were part of a video game. They were all running. Pastor Ken S. fell down. James fell down and got a bump near his eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home