What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Open window

I was working at my desk. The desk was facing the window. I loved hearing the birds in the window. I looked and there were these duck platypus birds flying. I didn't know they could fly. They also barked. But then I heard another sound and it sounded like someone in my room. I went to the window and found it was open and there was someone sleeping on the window ledge. I shoo-ed her out and closed the window.

My students were asking me questions. I was at a dinner and then out in the hall. I answered all of them the same. "Do what you are good at- if you are a theorist, do extra work on the equations, if you are an experimentalist, focus on that part." Focus where your strenth is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home