What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

caramel anniversary

Paul and I were working on the wiring of my computer. I had a drill and was going to drill into the computer tower, just trying to find the right point. There were these wires we were trying to thread through different things. Paul had a lock he wanted to use on some of the wired. Just a small lock with a key. But I was worried about losing the key.

There was a small sick child (girl, I think). People were upset that she had eaten 2 caramel candies and she was sick. The adults (maybe me) should have taken better care.

Myron said that we were celebrating an 18 month anniversary.
When I woke up, I tried to figure out what happened 18 months ago- he stopped working. I don't really feel this is something to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home