What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Seeing Kelly/ Finishing

Yesterday I forgot to write down my dream. I was walking to go and see Kelly. I remember seeing the bridge by the ambassador. I used the code 1201 (though I think that is John's code) and got on the elevator (i normally never ride elevators, i've never rode the one in Kelly's building). It went sideways and you could see out the first couple of floors were people with suits. I passed 2 floor and came to the 4th floor. Kelly's apt. was full of people. It was very festive. Myron was supposed to be looking after James, but did not know where he was.

last night I had a dream about this unfinished room. The only was in and out was through the window. There was so much to do, almost everything was unfinished- it was
overwhelming- it was heavy. When I woke up, my first thought was that it
was really important to pray that the tasks that the Rustle budget takes on are
from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home