What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wolf

There was an old library-type building I was in and trying on clothes. But then as I was there, they renovated it and there were no more bathrooms. I looked around a lot. My mother was there, waiting for me.

Then the building next door (which was the same style) was where the dance was. We waited for the singing to begin. When it did, it wasn't really good. I can't remember the song, but the girl singing had black short hair, curly not straight. She may have been wearing some green. Shari had a short verse that was very good, but the main singer was not good at all. She was running around and touching the audience, but i was a row back, so she didn't touch me.

I was outside, admiring the nature. I was holding a bunny. There was someone who was talking to me. There was a wolf standing nearby. I was admiring how nice he seemed to be. There was also a kangaroo bounding away. It got dark and the wolf attacked me. The person I had been talking to shouted. I held on to the bunny. I could feel the wolf biting my hand. Then I was screaming and then the wolf was biting my face to make me stop.

Got to go fight for my bunnies now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home