What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Public prayer

Shieleen was in charge of some sort of event. Someone gave me some gifts to give to her workers because I would walk by there. I did walk by there, but I think I gave the gifts to someone else to give out. Someone there tried to tell me that their sister was a worker. And I was just like so? They weren't being clear about what they wanted.

There was a girl walking over a bridge. I stopped her and talked with her- we had a lot in common.

The next location, I think was Rustle, except the location looked different. It was an auditorium with rising seats, like you would get at Queen's. The light was good at the front. Al wanted to assemble presents (for the men?) and so he had numbered everything in each pile. There were lots of people in the audience, who would have helped if they knew what to do. I went down to the front and was putting together #29. I had to search through each pile on the big desk at the front for #29. Then go over to the big pile of presents and find #29. Then staple them together? One of the piles was bookmarks. The gift I found was labeled #9, #26, #29. It was a wooden structure. I assumed there were 3 of them. I took the stuff to a seat on the side. Al was putting his gift together there too. I asked if the structure was correct for #29?
In the same room also Al asked me to get lost in prayer. So I prayed, with my eyes open. (In real life, I close my eyes) As I prayed I looked around the room and had eye contact with people. They nodded at me.
I think I prayed out loud in a group earlier in the dream as well, because it felt like I was being asked again.
Lisa M. was also in my dream, though I seem to have lost that part.

A few days ago, I dreamt about Janice wearing a skirt with pineapples printed on it, and wondering if it was ok to wear to Rustle. And I was - for sure- wear anything you want there!

Also before that dream about sitting at a round table with Jo and talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home