What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

USA on the belly

When I woke up at 8am, I was trying to interptret this crazy piece of a dream:
I was with my pimp (yes, who knew?) and he had a map of the USA drawn on his belly (in colour!) and I went and kissed the map (I think the northeastern states)

Then I managed to drift off again (yes, sleeping after 8am can only indicate that my boys are away) and I dreamt that my parents and I (and either my brother in a young form, or James) were at a large grocery store, shopping. The power suddenly went out and my parents were very worried. I wasn't worried at all. I was trying to let them know that we could just wait until it came back, or there were other alternatives.

When I woke up, I remembered what my friend in high school, who had been working at a grocery store, told me that when there was a power failure, they got out the candles and used a calculator to do the check outs.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home