What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Omi and Opi

I decided at the last minute that James and I would fly to Holland with my Mom. I decided on Tuesday, got the tickets on Wed. and the flight was on Thurs.

I was at the place where Omi and Opi live (alone, I think). I was looking out the big glass window into the back garden, where all the residents were seated facing the window, in rows. I started to cry and turned away to get a hold of myself.

I was on an episode of Survivor and we were walking through some boggy grass and I said that I was probably going to be the Survivor that lost their boot in the bog!

I was making a meal for children. I was in the kitchen and the children were seated at tables with benches outside. I was handing them out crackers until I was done what I was cooking. I had eggs on a giant skillet and I was adding things to them. I went to add salt but it came out in giant clumps. I scooped what I could out. The box of salt fell to the floor.
I was offered a $50 hair net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home