What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, January 30, 2009

RAFT

Al was presenting at the front of the Church RAFT, which the kids had made. RAFT was a baby of HATCH. Maybe it was also a magazine. In the dream, I kept asking Al what RAFT meant and he said he would tell me but never got around to it before the dream was over.

Jul and Oakley were in the dream at some point and Oakley was singing the Al song, that went like "Al!Al!Al!Al!Al!Al!Al!Al!' etc. very excited-like. Jul was dancing, I think.

I was walking to Rustle and at the corner of Russell and Division, I met Tracey (of Tim and Tracey). She had gotten a stain on her shirt and was going to her friends to wash it. I said if her friend wasn't home, she could wash it at my place. I was going over to Rustle with my laundry though and wasn't sure I'd have enough quarters to do the laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home