What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rangers

I had to bring a cheque to the school. The first time I went, I dropped the cheque off. Then I came back another time for the receipt. When I walked up the top of the stairs the secretary was sitting at her desk at the top of the stairs. I told her what it was that I needed and she picked up a ball and led me into another room that had a giant air castle in it. Either there was another girl, or the secretary turned into a young girl and she took the ball to a tube in the air castle and she had to blow on it to get it to move through the tubes- she had to go to different tubes and blow. It was a game. There were people around who were calling to her. Some were supportive and some were negative. She didn't seem to be listening to any of the voices. Intent on her task. I am not quite sure how all of this was going to get me my receipt, but it was interesting.

Two (older) men came and knocked on my door. I had a large wooden front porch so I stepped out onto it with them and closed the door. I could trust them. They wanted a prophesy. I told them the blue all stars would win. I also told them something about a New York Rangers player. I think he seemed connected to the blue team, but James tells me that IRL the Rangers are on the red team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home