What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Exam

I was sitting near the back of the classroom (as a student). We were having an exam that day. The exam went ok but after the exam the class was so loud. The teacher was not in good control. The teacher asked a question and the girl near the front answered, but it was a really silly answer.

I was in town with my parents and my brother. We wanted to go up to Brock by bus. I didn't have a ticket yet, so I went in to buy one. They were $0.40. The lady told me we have just missed one bus and would have to wait for the next. I think we also would have to transfer. We would be at brock in about 45 minutes, around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home