What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rocket launcher

On Wed. am, I dream that I had a rocket launcher type gun and I was trying to shoot at John H. (of all people! what a sweet man) Luckily, he managed to duck and weave and not get hit. I held a broken rocket in my hand.

This morning, Randy was selling food out of the window of his house. I went in and saw his front room/kitchen. It was decorated with these orange and brown posters, maybe orange curtains. I was measuring things. I was up close with the curtains and I was talking to someone and commenting on that they probably hadn't been washed in 10 years. There was lots of hair in the curtains. At least I washed my curtains 5 years ago. I came back and the curtains were all down. Had I taken them down? Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home