What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mall class

We were all standing in a circle. We were going around the circle. The circle broke at Carolina. I told her she had to tell Jose. (maybe something corrective) She did not want to.

We were at a mall. It was like a classroom in a mall. When the class was over, I got up and looked at my beige sweater, but it was not MY beige sweater. I said that this was not mine. Noone else indicated that it was theirs.
We got into a car. My dad was driving. My mom hadn't come out of the mall yet. But it was time- we needed to get over to the other half of the mall for 8. So we drove off, hoping that my mom would know that we were coming right back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home