What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Night at the opera

I was out at the opera, but as a detective. A girl had been raped and I was there to investigate. I was standing in the main hall (with the refreshment stands, etc.). To get to the opera, you had to go down an escalator. There was a girl standing in the main hall looking vacant. I thought she was someone I knew from childhood. When the opera started (with the national anthem) they stopped the escalator. I went down and came up the stopped escalator. I was coming around the corner and this guy tried to grab my wallet out of my purse. I was having none of it screaming "NO" at the top of my lungs. Some people walked by but didn't help. I kept screaming and not letting him take my wallet until eventually he ran off. I thought maybe he was the guy I was trying to investigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home