What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Swept away

I woke up after this dream at 4am and never got back to sleep. It was a dream that I could intensely feel.

I was on my bicycle. It was cold. I was biking toward the causeway. There were other people biking as well and cars driving. There was a girl who biked past me. I let her get ahead of me. At the corner of Barrack and the exit to the ferry, there was a dark lump of dirt that we had to navigate around. This put us in the path of the cars a bit. The car behind me was holding back, cautious. (generally not what people on the Causeway are!) We were just about at the bridge part. The bridge was no longer straight but curved. There was a man working on the side (they are working on the causeway IRL)
There was lots of water and the girl in from of me got swept right off the causeway. She landed under the water. The worker went to get her out. I followed behind her and as I biked onto the causeway I could see all the water rushing at my wheel (though IRL the causeway is metal with holes and water could not do this) and then I felt it pulling my bike and I too went over the edge of the causeway (the causeway did not have railings or barriers in my dream). I shot out into the water. I knew the worker couldn't help me because he was helping the other girl. I could feel the current in the water pulling on me. So I prayed to God. And there was a piece of metal stuck in the water that I could hang onto and I was fine. Wet but fine!

i will be pretty cautious crossing the causeway IRL now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home