What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, March 16, 2009

T-rex

I was at a mall, sitting on a bench. There was a fuzzy creature that went by and I thought - how cute. But then a T-rex came by. He was green and didn't look 'real' but he was living and breathing and he came right up to me. He tried to bite me but that didn't really work, so he stood over me. I could feel his chest on top of my head. I was still sitting on the bench the same, but now I had this giant T-rex over me. I couldn't see out and was quite uncomfortable. I was enduring, but not enjoying.

My father was going to drive to California for a national park there. I was surprised but happy. I was hoping to visit barbara.

There was a train and you had to sit one was depending on it's direction.

There was a place where you could but things- new cereals, meals, art.
A lady from Brockville was buying a meal and they chaged her for every little detail. Use of butterknife $0.15
She told us to get money out before the trip.
Lesley was going to give me a drive somewhere. I had some art to put in her trunk. I did one trip and she started to drive away. I ran and got the second load, which was for Shari. I asked if she thought Shari would like them and she said no. Then I saw they were very purple. Michelle was there, I could have asked her for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home