What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

planning a party

I was planning a party for Jerry (retirement?) and the first person I told that it was 2:45 said that they were also planning a party. I was like - go ahead- this is so not in my skill set. But they didn't seem to pick it up and do anything with it.
So I had to do it. (it was the right thing to do and the only way it would get done)

Shannon scanning things (like at Costco), so pretty. Garry had a problem.

There was a guy in black tights at the party. It seemed that everyone had a pretty good time though. In my dream I knew who Jerry was, but not in real life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home