What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Demands

My mother had taken James to gymnastics. They were supposed to be back by 3:30 but now it was 7. The girl from the gym came by and said there was noone left at the gym. I thanked her for her time and convinced myself they were out shopping and not to worry.

It was still very light at 7pm. George was all worried (he said it hurt his stomach) about being in a different time zone. He wanted me to look up what the times would be in different zones before he left. When could I get it done?

Then Myron and James drove up in a jeep. He had taken out a type of Bible from the library and it came with a jeep. He said it wasn't much different from a car.

I was in a restaurant by myself reading a paper. I was isolated. Noone spoke to me.

I had made tacos for lunch and I was full. There was a little boy (not mine!) and he was hungry for dinner NOW. But I was going to use ground beef in the dinner and that required the same pan (that I had not washed yet) that I had used for the meat for the tacos. I tried to tell the boy that I still needed to wash the dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home