What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Australia

I went to Australia on my own. I met Jo from England there who gave me some tips on how to socialize. There were some flyers that gave the average age of people doing the activity.
I went to the library to find a book I might be interested (which may have been where I met Jo)
Shieleen wanted a dog, but had very specific criteria. There were dogs that came close, but I'm not sure if she found the one. She wanted a small dog.
There was a criminal who was finally arrested. He had been hanging on a wall. I later was hanging laundry on the same wall and thinking about what it was like. The man came to say goodbye maybe to a parent of his that I was with. It was scary but not scary at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home