What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tumble

George was being agitated as usual. I was driving down the road and there was a t-junction. Going one was the speed limit was 61, the other way it was 80

Taking care of Shieleens kids, hanging their coats, comforting them.

Chem classes- taking the same course for years and not attending the classes. Tutorials were interesting though. Walking up a steep icy hill trying to avoid dog poop.

Round table discussion with some people who were on a christian tv show. How they had walked away. The girl started discussing something and all the guys went forward. I thought - I hope mine learns something.

Patsy came up to me at the end. She was all clammy. I wasn't sure if she was going to be sick or not. I decided that she had a burden of prayer on her and I prayed for her that she would be able to accept it and pray through what she needed to pray through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home